Sunday, August 22, 2010

And the Winner is....

So sorry for the delay in getting the winners selected - but it was hard for Bobbi and I to connect today. Life has a way of doing that to us sometimes.. you know how it is.. school shopping.. laundry... sick kid.. and all that goes with being a Mom.

Anyway - as always, we draw two winners. Bobbi has one and so do I.

So, without further delay - my Winner is # 84 - Oddbjorg from http://nordquilt.blogspot.com/ You really need to check out her blog.. she made a cute clothes pin bag. LOVE IT!!

Congratulations!! Now the best part.. I'm going to be sending you our Friday Night Sew-in pin cushion along with a charm pack of fabric.

Here is the pincushion (or one like it since I couldn't find the scissor fabric anywhere)

And since I couldn't decide which charm pack to send you.. I will let you pick one of these. Would you like "Awesome" (on right) or "Gobble Gobble" (on left) both by Sandy Gervais.

Just let me know which charm pack you want.. along with your mailing address and I will get this lovely little package of goodies in the mail to you. Oh.. and did I mention that Bobbi and I are both 1/2 Norwegian? Yep, it's true!!

Thanks to everyone participated. You are all so talented. I'm still making my way to all your blogs.. I love seeing what you all worked on! Pin It

5 comments:

Cheryll said...

Congrats to the winner. It's always FUN being in a giveaway even if you don't win. Thanks for the chance!
:)

Oddbjørg said...

I'm so happy to be the lucky one. Thank you very much!

Maria said...

Enjoyed participating in the FNSI again.
Congratulations to Oddbjorg on your win.

FlourishingPalms said...

Congratulations to the winner. And thank you Heidi for the inspiration to get sewing!

Marie said...

thanks for hosting ladies ... can't wait for September !!!